Dear Future Homeowner:
Thank you again for contacting Kingdom CDC for assistance with navigating the road to homeownership.
THINGS TO DO:
*Please bring the above-listed item to your scheduled appointment.
- Call to set up your first counseling appointment.
- Gather your most recent month's pay stubs for all borrowers, proof of additional income, your 2 most recent bank statements, and your most recent completed tax returns, including your W2s/1099s and taxs schedules.
- Bring copy of your credit report with score (if available). You can pull your credit report at https://www.annualcreditreport.com/index.action
BRING TO 1st APPOINTMENT:
- All paperwork listed in items above
- Application process fee of $50.00 in the form of money order, cashier's check, or cash (This will only apply if Kingdom CDC needs to pull credit report).
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- We will complete a budget analysis, credit report review, assess mortgage readiness, and prequalification.
- Review down payment assistance options.
- Register you for our 1st Time Homebuyer's Workshop (unless already attended).
Housing Counseling Staff
PRE-PURCHASE INTAKE SHEET
Present Housing Situation:
CLIENT BUDGET ANALYSIS
Counseling Services and Disclosure Statement
I/We understand that it is my/our right and responsibility to decide whether to engage in any
course of housing counseling with kingdom Community Development Corporation and to
determine if counseling is suitable for my housing concerns.
I/We understand that I am not obligated to receive, purchase or utilize any other services
offered by Kingdom Community Development Corporation, or its exclusive partners, in order
to receive housing counseling.
I/We understand that Kingdom Community Development Corporation has the discretion to
charge reasonable fees for counseling services, and that fees will be addressed prior to any
counseling appointments. I further understand that no fee will be charged if it creates a financial
hardship, nor will I be denied counseling if I cannot pay the fee.
I/We understand that Kingdom Community Development Corporation provides information
on a broad range of housing programs and products and that the housing counseling received from Kingdom Community Development Corporation in no way obligates me to choose any particular loan product or housing program discussed in my counseling session.
I/We understand that Kingdom Community Development Corporation does not guarantee
that I will receive mortgage financing from any lender and/or other mortgage financing entity.
I/We understand that the counselor may answer questions and provide information but must
refrain from giving legal advice.
I/We have read and understood the Kingdom Community Development Corporation
counseling disclosure statement.
and Kingdom Community Development Corporation (Housing Counseling Organization)
pledge cooperation and mutual assistance in the process of attaining housing goals as
determined by the applicant.
The applicant recognizes the need for housing counseling and pledge full cooperation with
the counselor. The applicant will provide to the counselor any and all information that is
required relating to the pre-qualification for a mortgage loan or other housing-related goal.
The applicant recognizes that it may become necessary to obtain information from outside
sources, including but not limited to credit reports, employment and residential verification,
and other financial information. The applicant therefore authorizes the counselor to obtain
additional information from outside sources when necessary to fulfill the obligations of this
agreement. The applicant acknowledges that participation in this counseling program does
not guarantee loan approval, eligibility for housing or housing assistance programs.
The counselor pledges to preserve strict confidentiality concerning the applicant and will
neither give nor seek information except where others have a right to it. The counselor will
make no decisions and take no action without the knowledge and consent of the applicant.
At all times, the counselor will act to protect and promote the best interest of the applicant.
The applicant understands that he/she is under no obligation to purchase from the supporting
Housing Counseling Organization. The counselor acknowledges having no influence over the
applicant's decision to reside at any one place.
Kingdom Community Development is committed to assuring the privacy of individuals and/or families who have contacted us for assistance. We assure you that all information shared, both orally and in writing, will be managed within legal and ethical considerations. Your personal financial information, such as your total debt
information, income, living expenses, and personal information concerning your financial circumstances, will be provided to creditors and possibly others with your specific authorization.
We may also use aggregated case file information for the purpose of evaluating services, gathering valuable research information, and designing future programs. Your anonymity will be maintained through the use of
your client number or by using aggregated data in all circumstances.
In all other situations, your information may be released to appropriate individuals or agencies ONLY UPON WRITTEN REQUEST or when our staff has been serviced by a valid subpoena.
The following PRIVACY PRACTICES detail the circumstances under which we will release your information to a third party:
- Wedo not disclose any nonpublic personal information about the client or former clients to
anyone, except permitted by law.
- We may compile data and aggregate information that you give us, but this information may not be
disclosed in a manner that would personally identify you in any way.
- We may disclose some or all of the information that we collect, as described below, to creditors, or
third parties that you have authorized who need this information in order for us to assist you after a
- Wemaydisclose all of the information thatwecollect as described below creditors and related financial institutions who need this information in order to put you on a debtsolver
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
- We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following source:
a. Information we received from you, our application, or other forms that may be provided
b. information about your transactions with us, your creditors, or others, and
c. information we receive from a credit reporting agency.
- We may disclose the following kinds of nonpublic information about you:
a. Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name,
address, social security number, assets, and income
b. information about your transactions with us, your creditors, and others, such as your
account balance, payment history, parties to transactions, and credit card usage; and
c. information we receive from your credit reporting agency, such as your credit history.
RELEASE: I hereby authorize Kingdom Community Development Corporation to release all nonpublic information it obtains about me, to (1) my creditors and (2) any third parties necessary to resolve the matter(s) discussed during my counseling session.
I further RELEASE and authorize all of my creditors to provide nonpublic information about me to this Housing.
Authorization to Release Information
authorize the release of any personal and financial information requested by Kingdom Community Development Corporation employees Amy Kemp, Tiffany Johnson, Remona Gregory or other delegated staffer including:
- Employment and Income Records
- Checking, Savings, and/or Other Deposit Account Records Social Services, VA, and Other
Benefit Payment Verifications
- Courthouse and Other Public Records (titles, liens, taxes, fixed assets verifications, etc.)
- Creditor and/or Collection Account Information
- Mortgage Account Information AND/OR documents, Foreclosure Information, and/or
This authorization should be extended to any employee of Kingdom CDC identifying themselves with the company information listed below AND with the required personal information to identify me.
Uponreceipt, youareauthorizedto speakwithKingdomCDCemployeesby phone
and to provide information both verbally and in writing as requested. This authorization should be considered ongoing and enforced indefinitely from the date of signature.
AUTHORIZATION TO CREDIT REPORT REQUEST
Required Documents Checklist
Upload your most recent month’s paystubs for all borrowers, proof of additional income,
your two(2) most recent bank statements and your 2022 tax return including your W-2’s
and tax schedule: