Dear Future Homeowner:
Thank you again for contacting Kingdom CDC for assistance with navigating the road to homeownership.
THINGS TO DO:
- Call to set up your first counseling appointment.
- Gather your most recent month’s pay stubs for all borrowers, proof of additional income, your 2 most recent bank statements, and your most recent completed tax returns, including your W2s/1099s and taxs schedules.
- Bring copy of your credit report with score (if available). You can pull your credit report at https://www.annualcreditreport.com/index.action
*Please bring the above-listed item to your scheduled appointment.
BRING TO 1st APPOINTMENT:
- All paperwork listed in items above
- Application process fee of $50.00 in the form of money order, cashier’s check, or cash (This will only apply if Kingdom CDC needs to pull credit report).
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- We will complete a budget analysis, credit report review, assess mortgage readiness, and prequalification.
- Review down payment assistance options.
- Register you for our 1st Time Homebuyer’s Workshop (unless already attended).
Housing Counseling Staff